Food Service Home

Food Service Home

About Food Service

Working for Food Services



Nutrition Sites

Weld County School District Re-3J is excited to announce MySchoolBucks 


This new service allows you to pay for school meals online using a credit/debit card or electronic check.

What is MySchoolBucks?
MySchooBucks is an online payment service that provides parents the ability to securely pay for meals, monitor student cafeteria purchases and receive email notifications for low account balances.
How do I Enroll?

  1. Go to and register for your free account.
  2. Add your students using their school name and student ID. If you need your student’s ID, please contact the secretary at their school.
  3. Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
    A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.

If you have any questions, please visit and click Help or call MySchoolBucks Customer Support at 1-855-832-5226.

English 2017-2018 Free and Reduced Application.pdf
Spanish 17-18 Free and Reduced Application - SPANISH.pdf


Weld County School District RE-3(J)
Chartwells Food Services
Melissa Wellham, Food Service Coordinator (303) 536-2062
Connie Worth, Food Service Secretary (303) 536-2023
Office Hours: 7:00am-3:00pm


In an effort to promote the growth and development of children and to foster healthy eating habits, the RE-3J School District Food Services Department will provide students, staff and visitors with nutritious, appetizing meals that are prepared with proper food handling practices and served with outstanding customer service while maintaining a financially accountable program.


The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an inpidual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or e-mail at Inpiduals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339 or (800) 845-6136 (in Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.